It's time to get your life back.
Orlando Depression Counselor, Tracy Weiss, helps individuals pinpoint specific areas of concern and works alongside them to resolve the troubling symptoms (and manifestations) of depression in their life.
You may be struggling with depression if ...
- You can’t seem to shake feelings of sadness
- You feel as though hope is hard to come by
- You cannot sleep OR wake easily
- You have a regular loss of appetite
- You are overeating and gaining weight
- You notice a decrease in energy
- You have lost interest in things that used to excite
- You are easily irritable
- You think about death or suicide
- You have no energy for even the most basic daily tasks
What to Expect from Depression Therapy
Tracy will get to know YOU and your concerns, narrowing down what kind of depressive disorder you may be struggling with and engaging you in activities that give you clarity, courage and skills to overcome what ails. She works with clients to create a customized plan that pulls from various known treatments for depression including Adlerian Psychotherapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Interpersonal Psychotherapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Mindfulness and Meditation, Relational, Psychodynamic, Object Relations, EMDR, Gestalt and Emotions Focused Therapy approaches.