Believe God can work miracles.
Orlando Christian Counselor, Tracy Weiss, works to reflect God's grace and love as she comes alongside you in life's struggles. With guiding practice principles of Faith, Hope and Love (1 Corinthians 13:13), Tracy works from a Biblical worldview and sees your spiritual and personal story and strengths as key to your healing process.
Christian Counseling may be for you if ...
- You are depressed
- You can't seem to shake daily worry
- You feel excluded by the church
- You have been a Christian your whole life
- You recently became a Christian
- You are confused by God
- You are grieving the loss of something (or someone) good
- You feel lost in life or faith
- You are disenchanted with and/or disenfranchised by the Church
- You need spiritual direction
What to Expect from Christian counseling
Tracy respects all faith systems and only incorporates her personal faith when a client is amenable. That said, she wholeheartedly believes in Grace. She's also not a big rule follower. So, clients can expect a shame-free, works-free, compassion-filled, freedom-centric space to learn and grow within. There's no Bible-thumping or judgement, just grace and love and the room to figure out what God has for you.