Create a life of meaning.
Whether you are approaching college, graduation or in the midst of a "mid-life crisis," discovering one's calling and seeking fulfillment in a vocation is an admirable (and crucial) endeavor. However, it's not always an easy one. Exploring your life story, interests, core values, environmental influences and personality predispositions through pointed discussion and assessment tools, Orlando Career Counselor, Tracy Weiss helps you latch on to the kind of purposeful passion that equates to abundant life.
You may need career counseling if ...
- You don't know what you want to be when you "grow up"
- You're struggling to pick a major in college
- You were recently fired from a job
- You can't enjoy Sundays because it's the day before Monday
- You just graduated from college and are looking at your next steps
- You're wondering if you should go back to school
- You are re-entering the workforce after an absence
- You feel like your work lacks meaning or impact