Do you have a healthy relationship with exercise? All in or totally avoidant, there's a balance to be aimed for and achieved.
According to the Huffington Post, 9 habits might set you apart:
- Know the difference between a good burn and true pain
- Take rest days
- Don’t exercise to eat, instead, eat to exercise
- Go with the flow
- Know what you like and do that
- But still mix things up
- Do it when and where you like
- Seek support
- Do it for the mental benefits.
How does your workout routine measure up?